In the real world, your business is represented by a mix of you, your employees, your dealership, and the relationship you have with your customers. But online, your business is largely represented by your website. There are other elements at play, sure — social media, marketing programs, etc. — but none has as much impact as your website.
Fortunately, your good friends at TRM have put together a brand-new custom website platform, specifically made for independent OPE dealers. Here’s what our sites bring to the table:
- Responsive Mobile-First Design – Most customers are using their mobile devices to shop and compare products. That’s exactly why our websites are built with a mobile-first approach, ensuring a fast, easy to use, and easy to navigate site with more SEO value (that means more clicks, for less money!).
- Built-in Lead Gen – It would be nice if people made a purchase every time they came to your site, but that’s just not how it goes. Which is exactly why we use a variety of calls to action specifically designed to generate more leads, phone calls, and customers in your store. From there you can collect valuable customer data that allows you follow up on leads and close more deals.
- Faster Site Speed – Our platform produces websites that are uniquely created to meet Google’s PageSpeed best practices. What’s that mean for you? They’re fast AND Google-approved—so customers enjoy using them, and Google knows they’re the real deal. In fact, our sites score X% higher than the competition on average—not bad!
- Manufacturer & Distributor Partnerships – It’s not (just) what you know, it’s WHO you know. Our 15+ years of OPE industry experience have allowed us to form countless valuable connections. One of the big payouts from those connections is that we’re equipped to provide you with National promotions, Regional promotions, product data, and Brand Safe Landing technology.
- Used Equipment Listings – What’s better than selling a piece of equipment? Getting to sell it again! Used equipment sales offer two advantages—one, the money from the sale (obviously); two, the opportunity of a new repeat customer channel! Set expiration dates on promotional prices, receive leads for specific used products, and move inventory faster so you have more room for new equipment.
- Chat Functionality – Accessibility is important, but speed is crucial. That’s why our chat feature lets you communicate in real time with your website visitors – even from your phone! – and nurture leads as soon as they appear. Create timers that send a message after a visitor is on your site for a certain amount of time, schedule your chat tool to only turn on during certain hours, and much more!
If you already have a TRM site, great! Now you know a bit more about what sets them apart from other OPE dealer sites. If not, and you’d like to learn more about getting a TRM site for your business, we’re just a call, email, or chat away!
Leave A Comment